In Vienna, Austria
MBS Academy Trainers & Israel Guild Teacher collaborate MOVEMENT and BEYOND –Dr. Feldenkrais’ essential GOALS and powerful TECHNIQUES
This seminar will target advanced principles and techniques:
• Utilize Moshe’s lifelong quest – beyond movement, as communicated directly to his closest collaborators, the founders of MBS Academy.
• Apply Dr. Feldenkrais’ approach and clinical techniques INTEGRATING ATM with FI.
Senior MBS Trainers, MARGIT HRASDIL (Italy) & CHRIS VAN DER HOFF (the Netherlands) together with EYTAN MANDEL (Israel) Guild teacher and a Yochanan Rywerant Trainer.
Who are excited to bring their decades of experience to integrate, collaborate and present to you their joint learning and teaching.
Margit Hrasdil Chris van der Hoff Eytan Mandel
Where? In the beautiful studio of “GLEIS 21”.
Bloch-Bauer-Promenade 22. 1100 Wien, Austria.
This is walking distance from the Main Train station (Hauptbahnhof). Website: www.gleis21.wien
When? August 31—September 3 2023
• Thursday, Aug 31: 10-16, 2 hours lunchbreak
• Friday, Sept 1: 10-16, 2 hours lunchbreak
• Saturday, Sept 2: 10-16, 2 hours lunchbreak
• Sunday, Sept 3: 10-13, short coffee break
Friday AFTERNOON ATM (@16:30) IS OPEN FOR ALL. € 15
The main language will be English. Note that the trainers also speak German.
Costs: €450 (4 days)
Payment information will be sent following registration. Registration and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EARLY BIRD: €400 (sign up and payment received by July 15)
Private FI hands-on lessons
Private FI’s by the trainers are offered . € 70.
We enjoy wonderful lunches prepared by Magdalena and Irene. €12 per person. (Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 12:15 and Sunday at 13:15) Please let us know if you don’t want to join.
Accommodation in the neighborhood:
• Hotel B&B, B&B Hotel Wien-Hbf (hotel-bb.com)
• Hotel Schani at Vienna main station, Best Hotels in Vienna | Schani Hotels
• Prizeotel Vienna City, Central City Hotel in Vienna | prizeotel
Dialogue Number 2